Free Adverts, Product Launch Or Event Promotion Gloucestershire. All local companies are invited to send us original content to add to our blog about both new product launches or event promotions, we often put our own spin on any standard press releases..
We use original content as copied content gets punished by Google and either you or me will suffer and we don’t want that. email us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have now teamed up with #gloshour and all new company adverts will be added using the form on their site. Adverts will then be distributed to relevant pages on our group of websites. Just use the simple form and add as many details and photos as possible.
Many of our blog articles are related to companies that have added details to this website and we will reference you where ever relevant.
Do you have some local news and need somewhere for it to be hosted, maybe you don’t have a website but your piece will be useful on the web we are happy to do this. We obviously have final say on what we publish and will not publish anything inaccurate, rude or could get us into trouble.
Please email using our CONTACT FORM.
To contribute and articles or other content please email email@example.com
When sending content send as much information as possible and try and include photos and links to other media including websites and YouTube videos.
Advertise Your Business For Free
New Gloucestershire Adverts, We have teamed up with #gloshour so you can advertise on all of our Gloucestershire adverts using one form.
By Using This Free Company Advert Form Your details will be reviewed and added to various Gloucestershire Guides, listed below, this list will grow as our network grows. Your company will be periodically be promoted through a collection of twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts related to Gloucestershire.
Add Gloucestershire Company/Organisation (Advertise For Free)
We now process all adverts through the #gloshour Gloucestershire Hour website if you use the form there for all company adverts. www.gloshour.co.uk
We operate a fully moderated website to ensure all additions to this site are relevant to Gloucestershire. Any Gloucestershire business or event is welcome to add their details to this site using the add forms below. Your entry will be checked then made active usually within 48 hours. If you require pictures or logos added to your listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Contributions Particularly required.
- Photos of Gloucestershire.
- Press Releases
- Historical Articles or websites to link to.
- Descriptions of villages.
- Details of your favourite walks.
- Details of your favourite Sunday afternoon drives in Gloucestershire.
- Any Information about Local Sports Clubs, we will happily integrate a page for your club with your Twitter or facebook Blog.
Does This Site Appear Above Yours In Google?
If this is the case, the person who created your website may not have optimised your site for search engines or maybe from experience you didn’t know what they meant when initially they designed your website.
What Can You Do?
Richard who constructed this site can help you develop an online business promotion plan for you. This will include:-
- Possibly adding relevant text to your site.
- Promoting your site around the internet
- Improving your reputation with Google
- Create you an easy to follow task list to allow you to continually improve your website visitor numbers.
- Introduce you to blogging in a few forms to create interest in your products or services.
Advertise Gloucestershire Events For Free
If you would like to advertise your Gloucestershire event on our website and have it promoted frequently by @aboutglos and #gloshour twitter accounts and more follow the instructions below. Any type of event will be added as long as it is in the county.
Event Advert Instructions
Please email the following information to email@example.com, try and send as much as possible.
- Event Title
- Event description – Over 150 words is ideal.
- Event Dates & Times – Multi date events are fine.
- Venue Address
- Venue Website
- Venue Phone – If Needed
- Organiser – Maybe an event planner or designated coordinator
- Organiser website – or social media
- Organiser email
- Event Website or Page
- Event Prices
- Event social media links – Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc.
- Photos and flyers – A jpeg of your flyers is handy as well as photos from past events.
What’s On & What To Do
We try and keep our what’s on in the county Guide Current, announcements can be promoted fast via our social networks. Follow our twitter for latest events.
Promoting Local Events
To promote your event please tweet us @aboutglos. Or follow instructions above.