Introducing “Future Rooms” a leading UK Supplier of cheap garden offices to enable you to work in the comfort of your own garden. Alternative uses; Creative Studio, Home Gym…
Future Rooms is able to install your choice of home office anywhere in the UK including; London, Hampshire, Dorset, Kent, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire.
Enjoy Working From Home
Why Have A Garden Office?
Lots of business owners work from home in the towns and villages of the Forest Of Dean, a dedicated garden office can easily separate your work life from your home life. If you work in your house, work can take over especially if you work in communal areas.
A dedicated timber garden office is known to;
- Improve your work-life balance.
- Improve productivity, by removing distractions and keeping organised.
- Working in your garden can improve your mood, decreasing stress levels resulting in better results.
Choosing An Office
Garden offices come in many shapes, sizes and designs, each with unique features. You will need to decide.
- How many people will work in the office?
- Is extra space required for meeting clients?
- How much storage space is required, including a filing system for your business paperwork.
- Does the site where the new building is going to be3 built require groundwork or is it suitable for ground screws? If groundwork are required there are many local contractors such as Piercy Groundworks Ltd who are experienced in the field.
Future Rooms are a Quality local, Gloucestershire based manufacturer of garden buildings, Visit their website to see their products. Future Rooms
Garden Buildings & Structures
Perfect Pergolas Ltd
Today, pergolas are more likely to be made of wood and are used as a support structure for vines and climbing plants. Think of it as an extension to your home, where for a number of months a year, a pergola lets you enjoy the outdoors in all its glory.
Design, build and customise your own pergola or arbour online. Available in different woods, sizes and finishes. A great selection of garden accessories are also offered ranging from outdoor games to specialist BBQ equipment and fire pits Whether combined with a terrace, patio, lawn or gravel area – our traditional ‘lean-to’ pergolas are the best way to create your own garden room and enjoy the delights of being outdoors. We’ve established ourselves to give you the opportunity of purchasing your own “perfect pergola” designed to complement your existing property by using a selection of different woods and finishes.
Delivered to your door complete with all the necessary fixings, it allows you to quickly assemble your own fantastic pergola and make the most of our summers! Plant fabulous climbers to cover it with foliage and flowers from early spring to late autumn – making your pergola the perfect shady retreat. Not only will your pergola help protect you from the elements but surround you with a wonderful fragrance at the same time. Prices start from only £325.00. http://www.perfectpergolas.co.uk