Holidays to Gloucestershire including places to stay and ideas for attractions to visit. The county is ideal for a weekend away for even a week-long summer holiday. There are options to cater for any budget and taste as well as some special offer deals.
- Bed & Breakfast – Including options from Airbnb or booking.com, ideal for a weekend away with a great breakfast to start the day.
- Hotels – From budget rooms to luxury spa residences throughout the county. There are some great boutique hotels in the county and the wider Cotswolds.
- Holiday Homes – Self-catering houses and apartments, ideal for small or large groups including some real luxury options.
- Camping – Holiday under canvas with the family or alone, there are campsites in many areas including many options in the Forest of Dean.
- Glamping – The new trend in accommodation for staycations, this is a cross between camping and posh holiday home.
Fun on your holidays
There are loads of outdoor fun options to participate in the county, thus making it a great place for outdoor people. The small towns of The Cotswolds are great for a bit of walking and sightseeing. Gloucester and Cheltenham are bigger, therefore most suitable for those that enjoy a city break.
The Forest of Dean is very beautiful and a great place for a weekend getaway or adventure holiday. The area has some stunning scenery to explore as well as nice places to stay.