We have decided to build a monthly list of all the live music events in Gloucestershire and publish as a blog post. This live music list will be constantly updated as new gigs are announced or found or cancellations.
Please feel free to notify us of any live music gigs for this month or in the future by emailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org with any promotional material, photos or even YouTube videos we can embed. Alternatively use the comment section at the bottom of this page to suggest any good events.
Live Music March 2015
- 7th March – Tess of the Circle http://www.theconvent.net/event/tess-of-the-circle/
- 10th March – Last Man Standing at The Old Manse Hotel, Bourton On the Water
- 11th March – Aidan Moore at The Old Manse Hotel, Bourton On the Water
- 12th March – Josh Catling at The Old Manse Hotel, Bourton On the Water – Josh is local, performs in a number of bands, but typically with “Shake” or “Chris, Josh ” Joe”. Very lively music, playing covers of well know songs in acoustic guitar with box percussion. Easily fits into small space. SAFE BOOKING! Can also find local bands quick if you need bailing out!
- 13th March – Honey Badgers at The Old Manse Hotel, Bourton On the Water
- 14th March – Kelly Oliver http://www.theconvent.net/event/kelly-oliver/
- 20th March – Renowned gypsy jazz guitarist Remi Harris performs his fist date of his Gloucestershire tour at North Nibley Village Hall, Innocks Estate, North Nibley, GL11 6DP. About the tour…
- 20th March – The Fureys at Roses Theatre, Tewkesbury
- 20th March – Scott Valance at The Old Manse Hotel, Bourton On the Water – Solo Male vocalist and acoustic musician. Safe booking that can hold a crowd
- 21st March – Jess Vincent & Reg Meuross http://www.theconvent.net/event/jess-vincent-reg-meuross/
- 21st March – Miranda Sykes + Rex Preston, world-class folk/jazz/bluegrass. at Woodmancote Village Hall, Woodmancote, GL52 9HX More info at http://smedsongs.com/ & http://www.sykespreston.com/
- 22nd March – Hazel O’Connor at Bishops Cleeve Tythe Barn Whats On At Tythe Barn
- 22nd March – Emily Barker, Gill Sandell at Prince Albert, Stroud More info…
- 24th March – Ben Walker/Josienne Clark, Roses Theatre, Tewkesbury
- 25th March – Nine Below Zero at Prince Albert Stroud
- 27th March – Never The Bride at New Brewery Arts, Cirencester
- 27th March – Andy Fairweather-Low at Savoy Theatre, Monmouth
- 27-March – Last Man Standing at The Old Manse Hotel, Bourton On the Water
- 28th March – Jagged Hands at the Greatfield, music starts from 8.30PM More info..
- 28th March – Courtney Burnet
28th March – Kathryn Roberts & Sean Lakeman at the convent
See This in the 28th