Over Farm Market is located just outside Gloucester on the A40 and next to Dog at Over (Toby Carvery). It is a very useful place to shop if you like fresh nice food, the farm shop is stocked with fresh locally grown fruit, vegetables and meat products, delicatessen and a bakery. Over Farm Market The …
There are a variety of markets in Gloucestershire and The Cotswolds, some are daily others less frequent. Some sell a range of food including locally grown or produced, others specialise in arts & craft or clothing.
Gloucestershire market details.
Located in the centre of Gloucester the Eastgate Market has many stalls open daily from Monday to Friday. This one has a good choice of stalls inside;
- Meat – A choice of butchers selling meat and meat products.
- Polish – A polish stall selling many specialities from Poland including bread and cakes.
- Olives – Olives and all things Greek at Athena Olives, they also sell an array of herbs and spices.
- Fish – A few fishmongers sell fresh fish daily including shellfish, seafood and some river fish. I recently noticed some selling trays for £10 including sea bass, a real bargain.
For opening times, a map and more information see the Eastgate Market Website.
Stroud Farmers Market
This takes place every Saturday in the centre of Stroud at Cornhill Market place and adjoining roads. Stroud is an award winning market and one of the most popular in the UK. Stalls include
- Goulds Cheddar – A west country producer of Cheddar cheese in strengths from mild to extra tasty.
- Salt Bakehouse – Selling a huge range of breads and sourdoughs.
- Tubby Tom’s – A local creator of handmade sauces and seasonings.
- Phoenix Free Range – Speciality eggs from hens thriving in a lush Cotswold meadow.
More information and a full list of stallholders can be found HERE.
Athena Olives is a shop in the Indoor Market in Eastgate Shopping Centre, Gloucester. They are open 9-5 Monday to Saturday. Athena Olives This is a stall in the market I usually gravitate towards when browsing the market amd get tempted by the owners samples. They supply a wide range of flavours and sizes of …
Coleford is fast becoming the place to be! The Faddle Fair Artisan & Craft Market includes from fashion to flowers, cafes, bistros, restaurants, hotels & bars. The fair even includes a dog friendly micro pub. The Faddle Fair has 25 + stalls selling everything from local handmade goods, art, crafts, local produce & more. There …
There are many very good quality farm shops in Gloucestershire, we will be collecting them so they are all in one place for you to browse. Field to plate is a very popular concept in many restaurants and homes and food fresh from the farm is very nice. Farm Shops Directory Toast the Cotswolds Toast …
Victorian Christmas Market Gloucester Quays & Docks Where ? Gloucester Quays & Gloucester Docks, see map below View Larger Map About ? Gloucester Quays is again hosting this spectacular and magical event that brings Christmas traditions to life in the most colourful of ways. Bigger and better than last year but still completely FREE to …