Portivo Lounge opened in 2013. Their home is a beautiful red brick structure and a remnant of the old docks. They built it in 1894 as a corn mill in the prosperous Gloucester Docks. Portivo Lounge is great daytime or evening destination with seating inside and also outside.
Portivo Lounge Gloucester
The Portivo Lounge is part of a chain of venues called “The Lounges”. You can find these in many towns across the county. The bars have mixed seating in an eclectic style and have tables, comfy chairs and sofas for you to relax in.
The lounges are great for a drink and also some very interesting, reasonable value food. This includes their sharing tapas plates, which are great for a relaxed lunch. The Portivo Lounge in Gloucester Quays is dog friendly and pets are very welcome in their bars.
Pick Of The Menu
- Lounge breakfast – Back bacon, sausage patties, hash browns, baked beans, black pudding, grilled tomato, button mushrooms, fried egg and toast.
- Pulled Pork Panini – with Monterey Jack, jalapenos, and BBQ sauce.
- Falafel burger – Butternut squash and a nutmeg falafel burger with grilled halloumi, red pepper & tomato chutney, wood-roasted peppers, red onion and rocket in a brioche bun with house slaw and skin on fries.
Contact Portivo Lounge
- Address – Unit 106-107, Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet, Gloucester, GL1 5SH
- Phone – 01452 300881
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter – @PortivoLounge
- Website – www.thelounges.co.uk
Gloucester Docks, a pleasant area for tourists to look around. It had many events throughout the year, including the bi-annual Tall Ships Festival. The area, including Gloucester quays has many options for eating out or going for a pleasant drink, including Brewhouse & Kitchen and Bank, which is near to the lounge.
Disclosure! Some links on this website are affiliate links and if you click one of them, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for visiting!