Portivo Lounge opened in 2013. A beautiful red brick structure, she was built in 1894 as a corn mill in the prosperous Gloucester Docks that used to house my Mum’s old employer Bearings & Motors Ltd. A great daytime or evening destination with seating inside for 120 and 40 outside.
The Portivo Lounge is part of a big group of venues call “The Lounges” and can be found in many towns across the county. The bars tend to have mixed seating in an eclectic sttyle and have tables, comfy chairs and sofas for you to relax in.
The lounges are great for a drink as well as some very interesting reasonable value food including their sharing tapas plates. The Portivo Lounge is dog friendly and pets are very welcome in their bars.
Pick Of The Menu
- Lounge breakfast – Back bacon, sausage patties, hash browns, baked beans, black pudding, grilled tomato, button mushrooms, fried egg and toast.
- Pulled Pork Panini – with Monterey Jack, jalapeños and BBQ sauce.
- Falafel burger – Butternut squash and a nutmeg falafel burger with grilled halloumi, red pepper & tomato chutney, wood-roasted peppers, red onion and rocket in a brioche bun with house slaw and skin-on fries.
Contact Portivo Lounge
- Address – Unit 106-107, Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet, Gloucester, GL1 5SH
- Phone – 01452 300881
- Email – email@example.com
- Twitter – @PortivoLounge
- Website – www.thelounges.co.uk
Gloucester Docks are a great area for tourists to look around, it had many events throughout the year including the bi-annual Tall Ships Festival. The area including the quays has many options for eating out or going for a nice drink including Brewhouse & Kitchen and Bank which is near to the lounge.