The Pub Crawl ConceptI will survey my visitors and social media friends for pub suggestions for each town, ideally recommending their favourite pubs. After some research, I will put together a printable/downloadable map with each pub in order of walking distance.
The pub crawl maps will be for different abilities
- Beginner – For not big drinkers, featuring 5-6 pubs with a pit stop for food.
- Intermediate – For longer days or people who like a few ales, with optional food recommendations.
- Advanced – Our longest pub crawl, don’t expect to complete this as will include all recommendations in map format, an idea would for you to start partway through the route.
- All pubs – To include all pubs, bars and clubs as a reference so you can aim to visit all pubs in your lifetime or specified time scale.
Alternative Pub Crawl RoutesAs most people live in the suburbs, I will also be doing maps for people starting in their suburb/village pub and heading towards the town centre, I will also include bus information for longer distances between the pubs on the route.
- GL2 – Suggested pubs for the GL2 area.
Suggesting Pubs Or Pit StopsIf you wish to nominate your favourite pubs and the best pit stops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with pub crawl mentioned in the message or add a comment below. Please if possible provide me with a link to the pub’s website or social media pages. If you manage a pub or restaurant please also email with your details, a picture if possible and ideally your signature drink or menu items.
Any reviews of venues are welcome please:
- Send to above email,
- Comment mentioning @aboutglos on twitter
- Post to our Facebook wall
- Or comment below
Disclosure! Some links on this website are affiliate links and if you click one of them, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for visiting!