The Bell Inn Frampton on Severn is a friendly local pub and restaurant. The pub is at the top of the longest village green in England. Frampton on Severn’s Bell Inn can offer you both fine food and quality local beer. It is a great place to stop after a hike in the local area.
Food Menu at The Bell Inn
The bell offers a pleasant choice of good quality food, including special offers, a bistro menu, steak night and more.
You can view the restaurant menu and find details of promotions and special offers on the Bell’s website. Details…
The menu currently includes the following and more.
- Gressingham Duck with cranberry and smoked bacon jus.
- Cotswold Lamb Rump in a mint and red wine gravy.
- Baked Goats Cheese on Mediterranean vegetables with a tomato and herb salsa.
- Roasted Sea bass Fillet and King Prawn with a lemon and chive cream.
- Gourmet Lamb and Feta Burger in a brioche bun and topped with sweet red onion chutney.
- Fillet Steak Rossini stuffed with pate, served pink on a crouton with a Madeira reduction.
- 8oz Prime Fillet Steak.
- Gourmet 8oz Steak Burger in a toasted brioche bun with lettuce and tomato, served with coleslaw, tomato relish, homemade onion rings and skinny fries.
Bed & Breakfast in Frampton on Severn
Stay the night in our luxurious 4-star Bed & Breakfast at The Bell Inn. All rooms and suites include a continental breakfast with tea & coffee making facilities, televisions and are all en-suite. Book…
The Bell has a popular beer garden and is a great place for fun and to enjoy time out with the family.
Websites About Frampton On Severn
Frampton on Severn lies about 10 miles south of Gloucester on the eastern side of the River Severn. Most of the village forms part of the Frampton Court Estate, owned by the Clifford family. The Court has two principal houses set either side of the Green. Frampton Court, a Palladian house of the early 1730s and Manor Farmhouse, of the mid-15th century, with a contemporary barn. Wiki…
All about Frampton Court Estate, including holiday and wedding accommodation – www.framptoncourtestate.co.uk