FoodThe bell offers a nice choice of good quality food including special offers, a bistro menu, steak night and more. The restaurant menu can be viewed at – Restaurant Menu… Details of promotions and special offers can be found at the Bell’s website. Details… The menu currently includes the following and more.
- Gressingham Duck with cranberry and smoked bacon jus.
- Cotswold Lamb Rump in a mint and red wine gravy.
- Baked Goats Cheese on Mediterranean vegetables with a tomato and herb salsa.
- Roasted Sea bass Fillet and King Prawns with a lemon and chive cream.
- Gourmet Lamb and Feta Burger in a brioche bun and topped with sweet red onion chutney.
- Fillet Steak Rossini stuffed with pâté, served pink on a crouton with a Madeira reduction.
- 8oz Prime Fillet Steak.
- Gourmet 8oz Steak Burger in a toasted brioche bun with lettuce and tomato, served with coleslaw, tomato relish, homemade onion rings and skinny fries.
Contact The BellAddress – The Green, Frampton on Severn, Gloucester GL2 7EP Website – www.thebellatframpton.co.uk Telephone – 01452 740346
Bed & Breakfast in Frampton on SevernStay the night in our luxurious 4-star Bed & Breakfast at The Bell Inn. All rooms and suites include a continental breakfast with tea & coffee making facilities, televisions and are all en-suite. Book…
Beer GardenThe Bell has a popular beer garden and is a great place for fun and to enjoy time out with the family.
The Bell Farm & AnimalsThe Bell Farm is located in the rear car park of the Bell Inn and has a few farm animals including goats, rabbits and hens.
Websites About Frampton On SevernFrampton on Severn lies about 10 miles south of Gloucester on the eastern side of the River Severn. Most of the village forms part of the Frampton Court Estate, owned by the Clifford family. The Court, which is centred on the two principal houses set either side of the Green: Frampton Court, a Palladian house of the early 1730s and Manor Farmhouse, of the mid-15th century with a contemporary barn. Wiki… All about Frampton Court Estate including holiday and wedding accommodation – www.framptoncourtestate.co.uk
Disclosure! Some links on this website are affiliate links and if you click one of them, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for visiting!