Gloucester Restaurants Including The Docks & Quays. Since the Quays development the whole area around Gloucester Docks has become more vibrant and has created its own night time economy. There are new Bars, pubs and restaurants for you to visit and enjoy some nice food with friends or a civilised drink with friends or colleagues.
This page will feature all the Pubs, Bars and Restaurants open in the evening in both Gloucester Docks and Gloucester Quays.
Bars & Pubs
Portivo Lounge Gloucester Quays
Portivo Lounge opened in 2013. A beautiful red brick structure, she was built in 1894 as a corn mill in the prosperous Gloucester Docks that used to house my Mum’s old employer Bearings & Motors Ltd. A great daytime or evening destination with seating inside for 120 and 40 outside.
Pick Of The Menu
- Lounge breakfast – Back bacon, sausage pattie, hash browns, baked beans, black pudding, grilled tomato, button mushrooms, fried egg and toast.
- Pulled Pork Panini – with Monterey Jack, jalapeños and BBQ sauce.
- Falafel burger – Butternut squash and nutmeg falafel burger with grilled halloumi, red pepper & tomato chutney, wood-roasted peppers, red onion and rocket in a brioche bun with house slaw and skin-on fries.
Contact Portivo Lounge
- Address – Unit 106-107, Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet, Gloucester, GL1 5SH
- Phone – 01452 300881
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter – @PortivoLounge
- Website – www.thelounges.co.uk
A Mediterranean restaurant serving Spanish, Lebanese and Syrian food with a beautiful view of Gloucester Docks.
The Med is located in The Vinings Warehouse in Gloucester Docks. More info…
Evening In The Docks Twitter Feeds
The feed below shows the latest updates for bars and restaurants based in the area. You may spot a special offer in this list or something new.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/aboutglos/lists/quays-docks-night
Our guide to the best places to eat out in Gloucester including Gloucester city centre and Gloucester Quays near the docks.
@aboutglos guide to eating out in Gloucester. We hope to help you choose the best restaurant for your situation.
Maybe you are…
- Looking for a nice quality lunch
- A posh restaurant for a special occasion
- A quiet traditional country pub
- Or something a bit different
Prezzo – Italian Restaurant in Gloucester
Prezzo serve great Italian food by friendly staff in stylish and contemporary surroundings.
— Prezzo restaurants (@love_prezzo) November 21, 2014
Menu includes a wide range of stone-baked pizzas and calzones, pastas and risottos, as well as a selection of chargrilled chicken dishes and fresh salads.
Address – 46 Southgate Street, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2DR
Website – http://www.prezzorestaurants.co.uk
Phone – 01452 414022