Welcome to the @aboutglos Gloucestershire guide, our guide to all the nice things to do in the county our website aims to be a one stop resource for all things Gloucestershire. Included in this website is information about all aspects of life in the county.
- Gloucester – Guide to the counties main city.
- Cheltenham – About the spa town and what to see or do.
- Forest of Dean – All about the stunning ancient woodland.
- Restaurants – Directory of local places to eat out.
- Pubs – Places to go for a drink in the county to suit all lifestyles.
- Directory – A free directory for all Gloucestershire based business.
- Tourist Attractions – Popular places to visit, see or do.
What’s Special About Gloucestershire ?
Gloucestershire is a county in the South West of England. It is a rural county including three main areas of natural beauty. The main countryside area of the county includes.
Gloucestershire hour which is a weekly networking event on social media. The #gloshour site also has a free advert directory for the counties companies, you can add using the form on the website. These adverts will be cross promoted on our other sites where appropriate.