Welcome to the @aboutglos Gloucestershire guide, our guide to all the nice things to do in the county our website aims to be a one stop resource for all things Gloucestershire. Included in this website is information about all aspects of life in the county.
- Gloucester – Guide to the counties main city.
- Cheltenham – About the spa town and what to see or do.
- Shopping – Retail options in the county, where is best to buy?
- Restaurants – Directory of local places to eat out.
- Pubs – Places to go for a drink in the county to suit all lifestyles.
- Directory – A free directory for all Gloucestershire based business.
- Tourist Attractions – Popular places to visit, see or do.
- Tetbury Police Museum & Courtroom Tetbury Police Museum & Courtroom is dedicated to the history of the Gloucestershire Constabulary and includes exhibits and memorabilia. The Museum is one of the main attractions for all ages of visitors to Tetbury and is well worth a visit if you enjoy history. Located on Long Street and includes the Alex Nichols Collection of Handcuffs and …
- Holiday Homes In The Forest Of Dean A holiday home rental is a great and flexible way to stay for your visit to the Forest of Dean. Cottages can be rented for weeks, weekends and even longer if required. There are options for group sizes from a cosy 2 person cottage up to a large 10-12 person home for big groups. Holiday Homes Forest …
- Ross on Wye Canoe Hire Enjoy a full-day canoe trip on the river Wye. Starting from Ross on Wye heading down stream to Symonds Yat.
- Robinswood Hill Walking around the hill can take many routes, depending on your choice, you will see magnificent views.
- The International Centre for Birds of Prey A great family day out to see eagles, falcons and owls.
What’s Special About Gloucestershire ?
Gloucestershire is a county in the South West of England. It is a rural county including three main areas of natural beauty. The main countryside area of the county includes.
- The Cotswold Hills
- The Severn Valley
- The Forest Of Dean
Gloucestershire hour which is a weekly networking event on social media. This site also has a free advert directory for the counties companies, you can add using the form on the website. These adverts will be cross promoted on our other sites where appropriate.